Nelson Food & Drink Festival – Your invitation to get involved!
You are invited to a specific Town Team Meeting on Wednesday 10th June at The Shop, to hear all about the exciting promotional opportunities, available to Nelson shopkeepers and businesses.
As you may have already seen in the press and local media, Nelson Town Team has undertaken a four month campaign to help attract more visitors and shoppers to Nelson town centre, culminating in a food festival on 18th – 19th Sept.
As part of this campaign, Nelson shopkeepers and businesses can get involved in various ways.
Firstly, 30,000 food festival event brochures are being produced with advertising opportunities available. 25,000 copies will be circulated in the Pendle area and 5,000 will be handed out in the town centre. The brochures will also feature links to a video clip of the shop.
There are also other activities:
• Full PR campaign in local press
• Celebrity chef on the day
• On the day compere with local businesses, one regional chef and 40 plus food orientated stalls
• Food Festival catalogue and event plan
• Facebook and Twitter support via dedicated pages and account to existing followers and new accounts
• Media campaign in press; Lancashire Evening Telegraph / Nelson Leader / Live Ribble Valley, radio and social media streams
• Video of the event with YouTube uploads
Or maybe you want to hire stall or sponsor the food festival?
Come and find out more on June 10th at The Old Post Office The Victory Centre, Nelson BB9 9UP, 6pm.
Date for Diaries – A general Town Team meeting will be held on 24th June, 6pm at The Shop (address above). Please come along!
General enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org